Friday, October 20, 2017

Resultado de imagen
I have very much favorite band or singer in the music, but I have to choose, my band favorite is the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Basically for that his a together in my life since my infancy until today. Besides, they are really fantastic, your music is very famous and grateful; it is have very energy, harmony and rhythm. 
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers begin play to music in the State of California in United States of America. They were young and irreverent, they play to music in the nude in the scene, and it was cause fame and discussion. Later when they were more mature, they play to music really great. 
They make from first album in 1984 with the name "The red hot chilli peppers". After, they make more the ten records. The famous is "Californication" to 1999, "By the Way" to 2002 and "Stadium Arcadium" to 2006. The last album is to 2016 with the name "The Getaway".
 My favorite song the is band is "Zephyr Song" because is significant for me and is very great. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment