Friday, November 17, 2017

My experince of the blog



Resultado de imagen para blogger
My experience of the blog in general is very good because for I reach express self for means of the blog. I feel good emotion in I do a blog, because I can flow in the English and my mine. I develop in English because I write the better and write in English, I never write English in my life and in the blog I was my first experience in I write English. My experience with the language in my future I like do more blog because it helps me in I develop in the English. I like write about football, philosophy, sociology, What I do, what I like, who I am, what my dreams are and my ideas in general. I would like to speak more English and to be able to speak more freely in English, I like to speak English but when I am in confidence and I can express myself better. The blog made more trust between English and me. I would like to write about poetry and religion, in order to express more and my interior and to be able to see the reality of the English's persistence, which is different from that of Spanish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment